Alejandro? take time to read.
alicejasmine: reinierfeolino: allenshap: brittneyyymarie: gracereekachu: nessymae: Our teacher told this. Alejandro means man’s defender and protector (God.) Fernando meansardent for peace (Jesus.) Roberto meansbright or shining fame (Holy Spirit.) Babe is the same as Child. Don’t call my name, dont call my name, GOD. I’m not your child, i’m not your child, Jesus Don’t call my...
Unemployment sucks ass!
haaaycoronadork: (via lyyyyyyyyyke) especially for those whose families have no income whatsoever .. like , i dont have my own spending money . but my dad’s still here to help put a roof over my head and bread on the table , yeah ? so i guess i can’t complain~ ^^;
Random Fact #5
fjtoofreshh: I never did a all nighter before :\
YOOOO , GUESS WHAT I GOT ?!
my sis bought HELLO KITTY TOOTHPASTE from walmart ! FCKYEAAAAH !
Too often we underestimate the power of a smile, a...
itsonlyvivian: mralldatshit: REALTALKS
1 Litre of Tears: Reviews and Responses →
fuckyeah1litreoftears: I admit to being caught up in an ever growing world of materialism, superficial desires and selfish wants. But watching series such as this one makes me realize that hey, my life isn’t so bad. So what if I can’t afford that BMW? So what if I have a fight with my best friend? So what is I don’t make it into the college that I want? I can always have a second chance. I...
The other side of suffering
fuckyeah1litreoftears: dareaibiepeppermint: Everyone feels pain. But, surely after suffering… satisfaction will arrive. Even with sports, studying or other ordeals. With life, it’s like that for everyone. If we can beat the pain, on the other side, a rainbow of happiness awaits us. That will definitely become a treasure. Let’s believe in that. ...
Health… just health is such a wonderful and blissful thing.– Ikeuchi Aya (via fuckyeah1litreoftears)
dramaphile.: One Litre of Tears Review →
One Litre of Tears (1リットルの涙) is also known as A Diary with Tears or Ichi Rittoru no Namida. Japanese drama. 11 episodes plus Special. October, 2005 through December, 2005. Ikeuchi Aya (Sawajiri Erika, 沢尻エリカ) is fifteen and living in one of the prime times of her life. She just earned the… i JUST finished watching this drama . most saddest 2 hours of my life , no joke . :’(
No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend,...– Sarah Dessen (via cassandrananlal, kari-shma)
Lindsay Lohan, 24, her name and face are all over...
joannagoesrawr: joannabonoan: tee-rish: (via deerjesus) Rest In Paradise heroes <3
most asian parents..
my asian parents..
• take extra food in napkins from buffets.
• over - exaggerate things.
• expects you to be valedictorian in school.
• always take pictures every moment.
• think cheaper = better.
• tell me i have too much clothes when i dont.
• eat rice everyday.
• save every paper, picture, document of their life
• would send me to their home country if i was ever bad.
• have a lecture for everything.
• assumes i do drugs when they dont know where im going.
• thinks i use the computer too much.
• want me to stay home everyday, and not spend money.
• think i spend too much money on clothes and other useless things.
• think that im too young for a relationship.
• think that i should get a girlfriend/boyfriend after i finish college.
• assume im going to be a doctor or anything in the medical field.
• dont allow me to sleepover peoples houses.
• embarrass me in front of everyone.
• will love me no matter how many times they scream at me, lecture me, and the many times i disappoint them.
What's so special about Jersey Shore? :S
I wear pajama pants or sweats with a big 'ol...
thismissdee: iliannelacorte: (via ohmysheezuz)